Adding SEO META Keywords and Description to AdvisorBlog™ Posts
As a search engine crawls your AdvisorBlog™, it gathers information from the title, headings, content, and META Tags such as description or keywords. It compares the words within each of these sections and "ranks" the post's URL dependent upon how well the information matches. AdvisorBlog™ now offers the option to include custom author, keyword and description META tags to each post. Here's how:
- Log into your AdvisorBlog™ using your login credentials.
- Click Posts.
- Add or edit an existing post.
- Below the post entry box you will find SEO META BOX section.
- The SEO META BOX section list 3 fields:
- Page Author, enter the author of the post.
- Page Keywords, enter keywords from your post, separated by a comma. Example: pudding, J-ELLO pudding flavors, butterscotch pudding
- Page Description, enter a brief description of the post. Example. J-ELLO introduces new butterscotch pudding flavor
- When your post is finished, click Publish.